Tibidabo Amusement Park is located in:
Tibidabo Square, 3-4
Tibidabo Funicular (from Plaça Doctor Andreu)
- Route: Funicular Lower Station (Plaça Doctor Andreu) - Tibidabo Amusement Park.
- Schedule: Consult the timetables here.
- Prices: Included with the ticket of the Amusement Park, Panoramic Area and TibiClub.
Price for only the Funicular:
- Rate: €12
- Reduced rate (junior, Gaudir +, single-parent and large families): €6
- Super reduced rate (senior, functional diversity, social action with previous booking, schools with previos booking): €3,50
TibiBus T2C (from Plaça Kennedy)
- Journey: Plaça Kennedy - Funicular Lower Station (Plaça Doctor Andreu).
- Schedule: From 10.15 am until the Amusement Park closes. Only on days when the Amusement Park is opened. Consult the Park's schedule here.
- When the Amusement Park opens: every 10 minutes.
- Price: Free with any Tibidabo ticket, that you can exchange at the Tibidabo Store (Passeig Sant Gervasi, 36).
TibiBus T2B (from Aparcament B:SM Sant Genís)
- Route: B:SM Sant Genis Car Park (just in front of the Vall d'Hebron hospital complex) - Funicular Lower Station (Plaça Doctor Andreu).
- Schedule: Every weekend and days that the Amusement Park opens. From 10:30 am to 60 minutes after closing. Consult the Park's schedule here.
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes.
- Shuttle bus price: Free for all the customers of the Park buying early tickets*, that you can exchange at the ticket office located outside the B:SM Sant Genís parking lot.
- B:SM Sant Genís Parking lot price: 4.20 €/day and free for TibiClub members.
*The entrance with promotions can not be bought online, you need to buy them directly at the ticket offices, but it will depend on the Park capacity in that moment.