Frequently asked questions
What types of entry are there?
Categories of basic tickets are:
- General ticket (with access to all attractions and shows, including the Panoramic Area):
- Those taller than 120cm: €28.50
- Between 120cm and 90cm: €10.30
- Those under 90cm: free.
- Ticket to the Panoramic Area (lets you walk throughout the Park but only with access to the level 6 attractions):
- Those taller than 120cm: €12.70
- Between 120cm and 90cm: €7.80
- Those under 90cm: free.
Can we buy my ticket online?
Yes. Buy them here.
The tickets with a reduced prize must be purchased directly on the ticket offices of the Park by showing the correct certifications.
Is there a special rate for those with a disability?
Yes. To benefit from this ticket category, you must present your disability certificate or the card confirming your disability together with your DNI or passport at the green ticket office, located at the Park’s main entrance (next to the Customer Service Office and in front of the Talaia attraction).
The price is €5.60 with one companion free, with access to all of the attractions and shows.
Are there group tickets?
Yes. To benefit from this discount, there must be a minimum of 15 people over 120cm in height, not counting Tibiclub members.
To enjoy the group discount, you must first have made a reservation (at least 7 calendar days in advance) through this form and have received a booking form from the sales department.
Are there discounts for pensioners?
Those aged 60 and over have a discount on the ticket price, and must present their DNI to benefit from this.
Can attractions be paid for separately?
Only attractions located in the Panoramic Area can be paid for separately.
They are priced at €2/ride and these tickets can be purchased at any of the Park’s ticket offices.
Do we have to pay even if we don’t go on any of the attractions?
If you wish to access the Amusement Park, the minimum ticket is the panoramic one (€12.70), allowing you to walk throughout the Park, but without access to the level 1, 2, 4 and 5 attractions.
If you only wish to enter the Panoramic Area, without accessing the attractions, no ticket has to be purchased.
Does the ticket let you go on all of the attractions?
All of the tickets, except the Panoramic Area ticket category, the individual attraction ticket and the visit tickets, grant you access to all of the attractions and shows the Park offers, provided the person’s height allows this.
How can we find out about the Amusement Park’s offers and promotions?
Why are the attractions limited due to height?
The attractions have height restrictions because they follow certain safety regulations.
Can those under 90cm go on the attractions?
Those under 90cm can access certain attractions provided they’re accompanied. Consult the heights for all attractions here.
Can pregnant women access to all the attractions?
Pregnant women can access to all the attractions except:
- Virtual Express
- Roller Coaster
- Crash Cars
- Hotel Krüeger
Do the attractions have different regulations for use?
This information is available at any of the information totems located at the entrances to the attractions themselves, clicking here or on the maps of the Park.
If you have a query of any kind, don’t hesitate to speak to any of the Park’s employees, who will help you with anything you might need.
Do the attractions close if it’s raining?
Certain attractions close if it’s raining, for safety reasons, while others don’t.
What is Tibiclub?
Tibiclub is an annual pass, for families or individuals, providing access on every day the park is open, to all the attractions your height allows without any limit of use.
You’ll find full information here.
I want to be a Tibiclub member and I bought one-day tickets. Can I discount them from the annual pass?
Yes. You can deduct the amount of the tickets of the day presenting the cash ticket, as long as:
- No more than 30 calendar days should have passed since the purchase date of the tickets
- Only the tickets of the people who will be part of the Tibiclub contract will be discounted
- Registration fee no discount
To register by discounting your tickets, you must do so in person at the Tibiclub Office.
What is the Panoramic Area?
Tibidabo’s Panoramic Area is a space which is free to access (main entrance) where you can enjoy some of the Park’s most emblematic attractions and some of the best views of the city. You can go on these attractions for €2/ride, or as much as you like by purchasing the panoramic ticket (€12.70).
You’ll find more information on the Panoramic Area here.
Is there a charge for the Panoramic Area?
No. This space is free to access, and you can walk there free of charge.
If you’d like to access one of the attractions in the Panoramic Area, the corresponding price must be paid:
- €2 per ride
- €12.70 for all attractions, unlimited.
If you’d like to access the rest of the Park (levels 5, 4, 2 and 1), you have to pay for the panoramic ticket (€12.70) as a minimum.
Can we reserve a parking space?
Yes. You can reserve a parking space through this link and thus be sure of a parking spot.
- The reservation has to be made at least 24 hours in advance, subject to availability.
- A maximum of 50 spaces can be reserved per day (when the Park is open). The rest of parking spaces are occupied according to the order of arrival of the vehicles to the car park.
- The space will be reserved on the day selected until 2 pm.
In case you haven't accessed the parking before the time indicated, the place will be released, and may be used by another client.
Can you enter the Park with food and drink from outside?
Yes, provided you respect the hygiene and safety of the rest of the users of the Park and use the picnic area. The picnic area is located in the Panoramic Area, beside the Edifici Cel attraction.
You are not allowed to picnic in the areas reserved for consuming food from the Park’s own catering facilities.
Can dogs enter the Park?
No, except guide dogs for those with a visual impairment.
Is smoking allowed?
If you wish to smoke, you’ll find designated areas within the Park. Consult the map of the Park to find these spaces.
Are there any lifts?
Yes. We have two lifts that go to every level of the Park.
Although anyone with a ticket to the Park can use this service, priority is given to:
- People with functional diversity
- The elderly
- Pregnant women
- Find out the most convenient way to get to the top
- Purchase your ticket in advance through the website and exchange it at the ticket offices
- Check the validity of the promotions and discounts available
- Reserve a parking space if going to the top using private transport
- Check children’s height (with footwear) before entering the attractions
- Follow us on social networks to keep up to date with what's new
- Bear in mind the attraction or show’s rules for use and safety before entering it.