Entering the park's grounds implies acceptance of and compliance with the following rules of use
ACCESS TO THE PARK
- Purchased tickets, depending on their type, give access to part or all of the Tibidabo Amusement Park. Tickets need to be valid and used during opening times.
- It is important for customers to consult beforehand the opening and closing times of both the amusement park and its surrounding area. The Customer Assistance Office and the website provide information on activities and special opening times for specific attractions as well as the occurrence of any incidents. Tibidabo Amusement Park reserves the right to change its scheduled programme for technical, organisational, weather-related, operational or safety reasons.
- Admission tickets, promotional coupons and passes are non-refundable and their validity dates may not be changed.
- Admission tickets, promotional coupons and passes may not be re-sold and no photocopied or damaged tickets will be accepted under any circumstances.
- It is essential for customers to keep their purchase receipts throughout their visit to the Park.
- It is important for customers to examine, at the time of purchase, the receipts, change and products or services they have acquired. Checks carried out by customers after they have left restaurants, shops or the ticket office will not be accepted.
- Wristband tickets are personal and non-transferable and must be kept on the wrist. Anyone not wearing a wristband ticket will be denied access to the attractions and shows.
- Customers are responsible for their wristbands on the amusement park's grounds, as well as their use during the day.
- Sales or exchanges of tickets and wristbands giving access to Tibidabo Amusement Park are strictly forbidden.
- To be eligible for the rate for people with functional diversity, customers will have to show they have a degree of disability of at least 33%, by producing a degree-of-disability certificate or a card confirming their disability.
- Children under the age of 13 may only access the park when accompanied by an adult. Tibidabo’s staff are not responsible for controlling the entry or exit of any minor, whether or not they are accompanied.
- Dogs and other domestic animals are not allowed in the park, with the exception of guide dogs for the blind (Act 3, Art. 1(3), chapter 3).
- The grounds and its attractions are out of bounds to bicycles and to people dressed only in their bathing outfits or who are bare chested or barefoot (except, in the latter case, for trampolines, where footwear is not allowed).
- The Amusement Park reserves the right to expel customers who:
- Fail to comply with its rules
- Carry out acts of vandalism or violence
- Annoy other customers
- Have fraudulently acquired their tickets, wristband tickets and/or receipts
- Show a conflicting attitude of sexist or ethnic nature
- For further information or to make complaints or suggestions you can visit the Customer Assistance Office located at the park's main entrance.
- The Tibiclub is an annual subscription giving subscribers full or partial access to the Tibidabo Amusement Park. Passes can be used throughout the year, provided they are valid and used in accordance with opening times.
- There are three categories of Tibiclub passes: Family, Individual and Single Parent. You can view information on them as well as their advantages and rates on https://www.tibidabo.cat/en/what-is-tibiclub.
- Subscriptions to the club can be processed online through the park's website or in person, at the Tibiclub Office.
- Tibiclub cards are personal and non-transferable and only one pass per person can be held.
- In order to obtain a bracelet for the day and gain entry to the Park as a member, you must bring your membership card, with the photograph properly laminated. In addition, you must prove that you are its holder to any employee who asks.
- Passes may not be resold, and broken, damaged or photocopied cards will not be accepted.
- Subscriptions to Tibiclub are non-refundable.
- Tibidabo Amusement Park reserves the right to check the identity of the bearer of the card every time it needs to be used.
- Members are responsible for the use of both their card and their wristband ticket.
- Members must at all times ensure no irregularity is being committed. Members who are responsible for any unauthorised use of their card, such as the re-sale of the wristband ticket or invitations, whether in person or online, or for the delivery of their card or wristband ticket to a third party will have their membership cancelled and will be barred from requesting any refund on their subscription fee. In such cases no new subscription may be taken out by the person involved for a period of two years.
- Should you lose your pass, go over to the Tibiclub Office to obtain a duplicate. Each tick costs €3.30. Duplicates are free where applicants produce a police report confirming their card has been stolen.
- If you’ve purchased a ticket for admission to the park and you later decide to join the Tibiclub, you can deduct the cost of the ticket/s from the annual membership fee. To do this, you must show the receipt for the purchase of the tickets. No more than thirty calendar days should have passed since the purchase date. The Tibiclub membership will run from the date that you purchased the tickets for your visit. Discounts will only be applied for tickets for members included in the Tibiclub membership contract.
- Messages given out by the Park's general loudspeaker are exclusively for organisational, technical or emergency purposes.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
- Customers are strictly prohibited from cooking food, launching fireworks and lighting fires.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park, except in the special zones shown on the map.
- Tibidabo Amusement Park and its employees are not responsible for customers’ personal items, nor are they responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- The park’s services may stay closed or be cancelled or have their timetables changed for maintenance, technical, weather-related or organisational reasons.
ATTRACTIONS AND SHOWS
- For safety reasons, the park's attractions and shows may have restrictions that exclude their use by customers below or above a certain height. These restrictions are visible at the entrance to the park’s attractions and on the map.
- As for attractions that children between 90 cm and 120 cm tall can use, the person accompanying the minor must be someone wearing the corresponding wristband to access the attractions.
- Some attractions may be out of service or closed during the park's opening times, whether for technical, weather-related, safety or operational reasons, owing to which it may be necessary to close access to the entire park or surrounding area. This will not entitle customers to a refund on, or a new date for their tickets.
- For educational purposes and out of respect for the park’s visitors, queue places must be respected and may not be jumped or saved for others.
- For operational reasons, access to queues for attractions may be restricted before their closing times.
- Customers may not enter the table area of any of the park's restaurants with food or drink they have not purchased from the Park. It is only in the Park’s sign-posted picnic areas that customers may consume food and drink bought outside the Park.
- Glass tumblers or other potentially harmful materials and items are strictly prohibited.
- Tibidabo's car park has a maximum capacity for 540 vehicles. The rate is €3/hour. The rate for parking longer than 4 hours and 20 minutes is €13 for the whole day.
- Parking places can be booked up to 24 hours in advance on: https://www.tibidabo.cat/en/plan-your-visit/tickets-and-subscriptions
- Tibidabo Amusement Park is not liable for any loss or theft of items left in vehicles or for any repairs for collisions or accidents that vehicles may have with any of the park's elements or other vehicles.
FILMS, PICTURES AND PHOTOGRAPHS
- Photographs and videos taken at the Park requiring stabilising devices,such as a tripod, or those intended to commercial use will need prior authorisation from Tibidabo Amusement Park. Such photos and videos cannot be taken without this authorisation.
- Tibidabo Amusement Park is not responsible for photographs or recordings made by third parties.
- The park has a video-surveillance system, with cameras operating at several points in its facilities, to ensure the safety of its workers, customers and users. Any information obtained and stored will be used exclusively for prevention, protection and monitoring purposes. Any data gathered are owned by PATSA (Parc d’Atraccions Tibidabo S.A.), are subject to the General Regulations on Data Protection and may be assigned to third parties under Article 11 of these regulations. For further information go to the Customer Assistance Office.
Experience high excitement at Barcelona's amusement park.
WELCOME TO TIBIDABO
These rules may be amended without prior notice and it is those on display in the Customer Assistance Office and on Tibidabo's website that are valid.
Tibidabo Amusement Park © 2019