TIBIDABO AMUSEMENT PARK
- March, April and May: weekends, public holidays and from the 13th to the 18th of April.
- June: weekends and public holidays. From the 22nd of June, from Wednesday to Sunday.
- July and August: from Wednesday to Sunday and public holidays.
- September, October and November: weekends and public holidays, the 1st and 2nd of September and the 31st of October.
- December: weekends, from the 6th to the 11th, from the 22nd to the 24th and from the 27th to the 31st. The Park will be closed on the 25th and 26th of December.
Opening of the rides:
- 11 am: Giradabo, Talaia, Avió, Carrusel, Miramiralls, Crash Cars, Virtual Express*, Globus, Diavolo, Piratta and Muntanya Russa.
- 12 pm: The rest of the rides.
- 1 pm: *Virtual Express with the virtual reality glasses.
Check the shows timetables here.
Opening of the box offices:
- Sant Genís, Tibidabo Store and Estació Inferior del Funicular: 10 am.
- Plaça Tibidabo (main entrance of the Park): 10:30 am.
- Parking Tibidabo: 11 am.
- February: weekends.
- From March to December: every day (except on the 25th and 26th of December).
Free access. Visit the new Panoramic Area website for more information.
Box offices opening:
- Tibidabo Store: 10 am.
- Plaça Tibidabo: 11 am.
To check the exact opening hours, click on the day of the calendar you want to come to the Park.
Tibidabo Amusement Park reserves the right to modify the opening hours, as well as to close the Park, if for extraordinary reasons, such as bad weather forecasts, it is necessary to do so.