The new mobility
More sustainable mobility
The new Tibidabo Mobility Plan, with the Cuca de Llum, enables access to be improved and promotes more sustainable mobility. One of the main goals of the plan is to consolidate collective transport as a preferential means of getting to the top of the mountain and the Amusement Park, thus reducing the use of private vehicles.
With the goal of reducing exhaust fumes on the mountain and promoting the use of collective transport, this new mobility will see the Cuca de Llum act as the gateway to the top of Tibidabo. Because of this, the Tibibus will continue to operate, with three shuttle buses, but with a change of route, going as far as the lower station of the funicular railway (in Plaça del Doctor Andreu) so that visitors head to the top with the new funicular, the fastest, most sustainable and iconic means of transport.
Thus, the new mobility of Tibidabo is composed of:
- Tibibus T2C, from Plaça Kennedy (Av. Tibidabo, 2)
- Tibibus T2B, from B:SM Sant Genís car park
- Tibibus T2A, from Estació del Nord
- Funicular Railway, Cuca de Llum
Tibidabo Store Barcelona
The Tibidabo experience is reaching out and coming down to Barcelona with a new shop, the Tibidabo Store, a new sales point inspirated from the iconic attraction of the Miramiralls (Hall of Mirrors), at Passeig Sant Gervasi, 36.
The Tibidabo Store is:
- A ticket sales point: exchanging your advanced tickets and collecting bracelets for spending the day.
- Tibiclub Office: for signing contracts made online or processing new registrations.
- Shop: take away a souvenir of the Park with our merchandise.
The Tibidabo Store it's right by the new Tibibus T2C shuttle service (Avinguda Tibidabo, 2), part of the Park’s new mobility, which covers the Plaça Kennedy – Plaça Doctor Andreu route (the Funicular’s lower station), where you can catch a ride on the Cuca de Llum up to the Park.