Wilhelm Freak Show
The Wilhelm Freak Show is an exhibition of strange characters that its creator has been collecting throughout his experiences. Wilhelm, the circus master of ceremonies, brings us his show at Tibidabo where, for 7 consecutive weeks, he will share with us his cast of mysterious and terrifying creatures that he has been rescuing all over the world.
The new Tibidabo Halloween show is defined as an innovative and completely different show to the rest of the shows that have been performed. From the team of the Krüeger Hotel, the show is a variety show that combines circus tricks, illusions and terror with the world's strangest and strangest creatures.
- 30/09, 07/10, 12/10, 13/10, 14/10, 21/10, 28/10: 20:25 h
- 01/10, 08/10, 15/10, 22/10, 29/10, 01/11: 19:25 h
- 04/11, 05/11, 11/11, 12/11: 18:25 h
The show is included in the entrance to the Amusement Park.*
*Depending on the number of visitors, the queue for the show may be closed before the opening.
Plaça dels Somnis (level 5)
- Maximum capacity of 864 people
- Show recommended for people over 8 years old
- It is not allowed to save a place, if you leave the Paça dels Somnis you will have to queue again
- People with functional diversity do not have preference for access to the Plaça
- Smoking is not allowed
- You are not allowed to touch the actors and actresses of the show
- Strollers must be left in designated areas
- Please respect the instructions from Tibidabo staff
- People with the Panoramic Area wristband will not be able to enter the show area
Show sponsored by Frigo.