The Collserola Telecommunications Tower is an unprecedented work of engineering in our country. It is the centre of communications in Catalonia and was built for the Barcelona Olympic Games in 1992. Measuring 288 metres tall, it stands 560 metres above sea level.
- Schedules: Weekends from 12 pm to 2 pm.
GUIDED TOURS OF THE VIEWPOINT
Discover all the curious features of the Collserola Tower with the guided tours of the viewpoint, where you can find out more about Barcelona’s tallest building while enjoying impressive 360º views.
- When? Weekends (from 7 March)
- Opening times: there are two guided tours a day. The first is at 12 noon and the second at 12.30 noon.
- Duration: 25 minutes
- Price: €5.60
- Maximum number of people per visit: 20*
- How do you book your tickets? Up to 50% of the guided tours’ tickets can be booked online. The others can be purchased directly at the Collserola Tower's ticket offices.
*Groups of more than 20 people will have to be divided up between the two available tours, if there is availability (children under the age of 3 count as visitors).
* You can not book online the same day of the visit. It must be done at least 24 hours in advance.
SELF-GUIDED TOURS OF THE VIEWPOINT
What's more, from 1 pm on, the viewpoint of Collserola Tower will be open to the public on weekends for self-guided tours, until 2 pm (last one at 1.40 pm). Price: €5.60.
These tickets can be purchased directly from the Collserola Tower's ticket offices.