Advance ticket purchases
Prior booking to control visitor numbers
In order to ensure the safety of all visitors and everyone working at the Park, we have put in place a package of measures that will be applied throughout the site. One of them is controlling the number of people allowed in the Park at any given time. In order for us to manage it effectively, and for you to have a better experience, you can buy your ticket in advance if you want to come and spend the day.
Tickets must be booked as follows:
- Go to online purchases.
- Choose the ticket type.
- Choose the number of people who will be coming to the Park.
- Choose the day of your visit.
- You will see a screen with a summary of your booking. Enter the personal details requested and the details of the card you are using to make the purchase.
- The payment gateway will open to confirm the card details.
- Once the payment has gone through, a confirmation screen will appear.
- You will receive an e-mail with your booking receipt, which you must show at the Park ticket booths on your chosen day.
You must book at least 24 hours in advance, and bookings will only be valid for the date chosen on the calendar. If you are going with people who are under 90 cm tall, it is very important that you add them to the purchase process, even if their entry is free of charge, as they also count as visitors.
Can I make a single booking with different types of ticket?
Yes. All you need to do is select the number of people for each type of ticket you want.
If I book for a particular day and in the end I can't go, can I change the date of the booking?
- In order to change the date of the booking, you must first cancel the first one. To do this, you will need to contact us using this contact form.
- Once you have cancelled it, you can book a new date using the booking procedure explained above.
What should I do if I am going in a group that includes both members and non-members?
In that case, the booking must be made by the member, with the following steps.
Do concession tickets (senior, functional diversity, large family or single parent) also need to be purchased in advance?
Yes. In those cases, on the day of your visit you must bring with you the receipt of purchase and the documents proving eligibility for the concessionary rates.
Do I also need to book in advance if I have a special offer or discount?
No. If you have any kind of discount voucher, you must buy your ticket directly at the Park ticket booths.
If I have already bought tickets, can I go to the Park whenever I want?
No. If you bought tickets before or during the state of alert and were unable to use them, contact us through this contact form and we will explain the various options available to you.