Choose the best way to get to Tibidabo by public transport
Come up by public transport!
The healthiest and most natural way to get to the Park.
The Tibidabo Amusement Park is located at:
PlaĂ§a Tibidabo, 3-4
08035 â€“ Barcelona (Spain)
GPS: 41Â°25â€˛18â€łN 2Â°07â€˛12â€łE. You can see the map here.
1. Tibidabo-Vall d'Hebron car park
Car park + Shuttle Bus (T2B) every 30 minutes. From 11 am to 30 min before closing time every day the Amusement Park is open. You can also arrive to car park by:
- Tube (L3 and L5, Vall de Hebron)
- Bus H4 (stop "Pg. Vall d'Hebron - Basses d'Horta" direction to Arbeca-Lima or stop "Pg. Vall d'Hebron - Av. JordĂ " direction to "Av. de l'ExĂ¨rct-Trias i GirĂł
The parking fee is â‚¬4,20/day and free for Tibiclub member.
Shuttle bus is free when showing your wrist band to the driver. This can be purchased form the car park ticket office. This service is only for visitor who purchase Park admission.
2. Direct bus itinerary
Touristic bus T2A from PlaĂ§a Catalunya (bus stop located on the corner of Pl. Catalunya and Rbla. Catalunya, in front of Caja Madrid bank). The bus runs from 10.15 am every day the Amusement Park is open. Every 20 minutes, approximately.
- Single ticket: â‚¬2,95
- Tibiclub members: free
3. Tibidabo Funicular Itinerary - tourist
FGC (line L7) to "Av. Tibidabo" + Tramvia Blau or Bus 196 + Tibidabo Funicular. The Funicular, one of the cable cars in Barcelona, runs on the weekends in February and every day from March to December, except for 25, 26 and 31 December, from 15 min before open Sky Walk to 15 min after Sky Walk and/or Amusement Park closing time.
You can also arrive to Pl. John F. Kennedy (stop Tramvia Blau or Bus 196) by bus V13.
- Tramvia Blau single ticket (the Barcelona tram): â‚¬5,50
- Bus 196 ticket: the bus fare is completely integrated in the ATM transport ticket system.
- Funicular ticket (purchasing Park admission): â‚¬4,10 / Funicular ticket (without purchasing Park admission): â‚¬7,70 / Funicular ticket (Tibiclub members): free
4. Vallvidrera Itinerary
FGC (line S1 or S2) to "Peu del Funicular" + Vallvidrera Funicular to "Vallvidrera Superior" + Micro Bus 111 (low passenger capacity and runs every 30 min). This combination is completely integrated in the ATM transport ticket system. Methods of transport included in the ATM integrated system will not be refunded.