For travel agencies
Tibidabo - A unique place in Barcelona
Tibidabo is a magical landmark in the city of Barcelona: a modern up-to date amusement park that is over 100 years old and has a respect for the past and an appreciation for the present whilst embracing the future.
The Amusement Park offers visitors a range of options: walk through the Panoramic Area or enjoy all the Park’s rides and attractions.
The entrance to the Panoramic Area provides access to the highest point of the Amusement Park where you get incredible views of the city and find our most iconic attractions: the Big Wheel, Carousel, Avió airplane ride and the famous Automaton Museum, among others. This entrance option is available every day of the year from March.
- Especially for families and children
- Visit lasts approximately 4-5 hours
- More than 25 attractions and shows as well as street theatre
The Panoramic Area is the top of Tibidabo, the highest point in Barcelona, and from here you can enjoy the best views of the city and the Mediterranean.
Different options available:
- The Adventurers Club - includes spectacular views
- The Tibidabo Viewing Point - for enjoying a drink with the city stretched out in front of you
- The classic Chureria - for authentic Churros with Chocolate
- The Airport - for healthy eating, fun eating